Update 12.1 is available today on PC and coming to consoles on June 10. Full PC patch notes can be found here along with the recent patch report video here. Console patch notes will be available in the coming weeks. For assets, please visit our press site here. Additional updates introduced with 12.1 include the following:
- El Solitario Collaboration - Through the end of the year, players will be able to acquire El Solitario-themed outfits and the company’s popular “Desert Wolves” off-road motorcycle in-game. Two outfit sets are currently available: The “El Solitario Biker Set” and the “El Solitario Wolf Set.” Each comes with a unique helmet, body suit, gloves and boots.
- New Ranked Season - Update 12.1 marks the beginning of a new ranked season, meaning all rewards earned during the Ranked Season 11 will be automatically added to players’ inventory once Season 12 goes live on June 2. Similar to Ranked Season 11, Ranked Season 12 will run for a two-month period.
- Weapon Skin Upgrade System - The new weapon skin upgrade system will make its debut with 12.1, allowing players to evolve the cosmetics of certain weapon skins by consuming specific in-game materials and goods. Acquired from the Weapon Skin Lucky Box, these evolutionary weapon skins will gain new features as they are leveled up.
- New Weapon - Lynx AMR - Available through Care Packages in Miramar normal matches, the L6 Lynx is PUBG's first Anti-Material Rifle. This semi-automatic crate gun is capable of penetrating military equipment, and armored players or vehicles. Intended as a hard counter to vehicles, the L6 remains an effective sniper rifle against players when used wisely.
- New Vehicle - Quad - Available on Miramar, this all-terrain vehicle (ATV) has four low-pressure tires with the driver seat designed to be straddled by the operator, with handlebars for steering control. It is modeled after a racing-style ATV but includes a rear seat for a second occupant.
- Lobby Ball - While waiting on the starting island for a match to start, players will now find a soccer ball they can kick around with other Survivors. Players can dribble, pass, and shoot the soccer ball while they wait, or even coordinate a short game of soccer if they like.
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PUBG, PUBG: NEW STATE, ELYON, and TERA. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgement of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences. KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings. For more information about KRAFTON, please visit www.krafton.com.