SANTA MONICA, CALIF. - JUNE 28, 2021 - KRAFTON, Inc. recently announced Soniqs as champions of PUBG Continental Series 4 (PCS4) Americas. After three weeks of high-level and intense battle royale competition, Soniqs proved definitively to be the best PUBG team in the North America and LATAM regions. The team home $60,000 USD of the PCS4 Americas $250,000 USD total prize pool, an additional $20,000 as the series winner and a $5,000 bonus for being named event’s “Insane Squad”.
OVERALL PCS4 AMERICAS RESULTS
WINNING PLAYER QUOTES
- TGLTN: “Winning PCS4 feels really good, especially because there's so many new talent rosters that really had a lot to prove. Soniqs stay ontop. We work hard and it pays off, that's the satisfaction that drives us.”
- m1me: “I am very grateful for everything PUBG has done for us this year and winning PCS4 is the icing on the cake. Its not over, it has only begun.”
- Shrimzy: “Winning PCS4 felt amazing, three insanely close weeks where it came down to the last game was very stressful but the boys always pull it out. Extremely blessed to have such talented teammates and a great organization backing us.”
- Syllogic (coach): “To win yet another championship is amazing, knowing that the boys are dead set on staying at the top of PUBG Esports and their game as players is the best feeling. As a coach, there is no other group of guys that I would want to be working with, the most determined, the most resilient, the most patient along with the best teammates.”
- Latest Schedules and Rankings: HERE
- Interview Opportunities: If you would like to interview with the winning team, please let us know and we can help facilitate
For the latest information on PUBG Esports, please visit na.pubgesports.com or latam.pubgesports.com and follow the official Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube channels. For further assets and press releases, please visit the official PUBG Esports press room.
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world. The company consists of PUBG Studio, Bluehole Studio, Striking Distance Studios, RisingWings, and Dreamotion, each with its own unique expertise. KRAFTON is responsible for premier entertainment properties including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG), PUBG: NEW STATE, The Callisto Protocol, TERA, and ELYON. As a technology-driven company that boasts world-class capabilities, KRAFTON seeks to expand its areas of business beyond games to multimedia entertainment and deep learning. For more information about KRAFTON, please visit www.krafton.com.