SANTA MONICA, CALIF. - JUNE 8, 2021 - The stage is now set for the PCS4, which will take place across four regions from June 10-27. Sixteen teams in each region (Americas, Europe, Asia, and Asia Pacific) are ready to battle it out for their share of $1 million USD. See all the details below.
PRIZE POOL DETAILS
The total combined prize pool for these regional tournaments is $1,000,000, an increase over the PCS3 combined prize pool of $800,000. Each regional tournament will have a prize pool of $250,000. An additional 30% of revenue from the PCS4 Pick‘Em Challenge will be added to the overall prize pool.
PICK‘EM CHALLENGE DETAILS
The Pick‘Em Challenge has returned for PCS4 and gives fans the opportunities to earn in-game rewards by correctly predicting the outcomes during each regional tournament.
- PCS4 Pick’Em Challenge consists of two distinct events: “Pick The Winner” and “Team Face-Off”
- Similar to previous Pick‘Em Challenges, fans need voting coupons to “vote” on the outcome they think is most likely. Voting coupons can be obtained by purchasing thematic PCS4 items or by using “codes” that will appear during the PCS4 broadcast.
- Players who vote and correctly predict the outcome of matches will earn Esports Points (EP), which can be redeemed for additional in-game items. For the “Pick The Winner” event, participants can vote up to 7 times per region and will earn 100,000 EP per correct selection.
- A bonus “Chicken Challenge” event will take place on the official PUBG Twitch channel, allowing viewers to predict which team will win the most Chicken Dinners.
- As mentioned above, 30% of revenue generated from Pick‘Em challenge sales will be added to the PCS4 prize pool.
PCS4 GRAND FINALS - PARTICIPATING TEAMS & SCHEDULE
- Latest Schedules and Rankings - HERE
- Where To Watch
- Additional Details
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PUBG, PUBG: NEW STATE, ELYON, and TERA. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgement of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences. KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings. For more information about KRAFTON, please visit www.krafton.com.